For the Baked Tofu:
- 1 package medium, firm or extra-firm tofu, chopped into cubes, triangles or slabs
- splash or soy sauce or gluten-free tamari
- 1 tsp black pepper
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- For Each Bowl
- 1/2 cup (125 gram) sliced sweet potato
- 1-2 cups chopped broccoli (per bowl)
- 1-2 cups white or cremini mushrooms (per bowl)
- 1/2 a sliced red pepper
- 1-2 cups de-stemmed and chopped, lightly cooked kale or spinach (or a big handful of raw salad greens of choice)
- Pre-heat the oven to 425 degrees F.
- Cut the tofu into desired shapes and place in a bowl. Toss with a generous splash of soy sauce or tamari and a good sprinkle of garlic powder and black pepper. Lay the pieces on a parchment or silicone mat-lined baking tray.
- Slice your sweet potato and lay the slices on a parchment or silicone mat-lined baking tray. Place the sweet potato and tofu in the oven at the same time and bake for 30-40 minutes, flipping them both half way through. When the sweet potato is tender and the tofu is nice and browned, they’re done.
- GET FULL RECIPE>>https://runningonrealfood.com/vegan-sweet-potato-tofu-bowls/