- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 pound ground Italian Sausage
- 1/2 cup diced onion about 1/2 medium sized onion
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 1-28 oz can crushed tomatoes
- 1-32. oz. box of vegetable broth chicken works too
- 2 tablespoons fresh chopped basil
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1 9- ounce package refrigerated tortellini
- 2 cups packed fresh spinach
- 1 Baguette
- Fresh Grated Parmesan Cheese
- Heat a large, heavy bottomed pan over medium-high heat. Heat vegetable oil and add diced onion. Saute until onions are soft.
- Crumble Italian Sausage and garlic with the onion. Cook until sausage is no longer pink.
- Stir in crushed tomatoes, vegetable (or chicken) broth, basil, salt and pepper. Bring to a boil, reduce heat to low, and cover. Let soup simmer for 20-30 minutes.
- GET FULL RECIPE>>https://www.yellowblissroad.com/tortellini-soup-with-italian-sausage-spinach/