Stir-Fried Sweet Chili Tofu
- 2 blocks extra firm tofu (around 240g each), sliced into cubes
- 1 heaping tbsp corn starch
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 cup bell pepper, sliced into squares
- 2 tbsp sesame oil, for frying
- Onion leeks, chopped
- 6 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 tbsp corn starch
- 2 tbsp coconut sugar
- 1 1/2 tbsp maple syrup
- 2 tsp chili sauce (I used sriracha)
- 1/8 cup soy sauce
- 2 tsp sesame oil
- Dry the tofu and cut into cubes. I wrap the tofu in towels and place a plate on top of it until excess liquid is absorbed by the towels.
- Sprinkle the salt on the tofu cubes. Add the cornstarch. Coat the tofu well.
- In a bowl, mix all the ingredients for the sauce.
- GET FULL RECIPE>>https://www.thefoodietakesflight.com/single-post/Stir-Fried-Sweet-Chili-Tofu