This Reese Coffee Milkshake is anything but difficult to prepare in spite of the fact that it looks truly amazing at first look! It's made with chocolate dessert, espresso and two or three spoonfuls of the divine REESE spread.
I embellished with whipped cream and some REESE Peanut Butter Cups to make it look somewhat extravagant for the photos. It tastes far better than it looks!
There's something powerful about the blend of nutty spread and chocolate. I regularly will snatch a fast spoonful of REESE spread appropriate from the container. Shhhh don't tell my children!
Also try our recipe Red Velvet Milkshakes
A perfectly cold and sweet combination of ice cream, coffee, chocolate and peanut butter.
- 2 cups chocolate ice cream
- 2 tbsp Reese’s peanut butter chocolate spread
- 1 1/2 cups freshly brewed coffee
- 2 Reese’s Peanut Butter Cups, roughly chopped
- 2 Reese’s Peanut Butter Cups & whipped cream for garnish
- Add ice cream, Reese’s peanut butter chocolate spread and coffee to a blender. Blend until smooth. Pour into glasses.
- Top with whipped cream and chopped Reese’s Peanut Butter Cups.
- Cut a small triangle out of two Reese’s Peanut Butter Cups and fit to the rim of the glass to serve, if desired.
Read more our recipe Low Carb Jalapeno Popper Chicken
Source : https://bit.ly/2XCb7SJ