- 1 cup shredded mozzarella
- 1 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a bowl, combine all of the ingredients together until well incorporated.
- Place the mixture onto your parchment paper, and flatten it out like you would a pizza crust.
- Bake for about 15 minutes, and then switch the oven to broil and move the baking sheet to the top rack for a few minutes to brown the cheese a little.
- Slice with a pizza cutter, and enjoy! I like to dip it in a little marinara or pizza sauce. You can also garnish it with red pepper, parsley flakes or Italian seasoning.