- 6 boneless loin pork chops
- 2 small to medium onions, chopped
- 2 tbs butter
- 4 cups potatoes, sliced very thinly (mandoline recommended)
- 1 can (10.75 oz) cream of mushroom soup
- 1¼ cups milk
PORK CHOPS & SCALLOPED POTATOES CASSEROLE
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F
- Butter or spray a 2-quart baking dish (11 x 7-inches)
- Heat a large skillet over medium-high heat.
- Melt 1 tbs of the butter in the pan
- Brown pork chops on both sides; remove from pan and set aside.
- Add the remaining 1 tbs butter to the skillet and add the chopped onion.
- Cook onions until they are soft.
- Get full recipe >> CLICK HERE