- 1 medium Spaghetti squash
- 4 tsp Olive oil (divided)
- Sea salt
- 1 tbsp Olive oil (divided)
- 2 cloves Garlic
- 1/2 lb Ground beef
- 1/2 tsp Sea salt
- 1/8 tsp Black pepper (or more if you like it spicy)
- 1/2 cup Marinara sauce
- 1 tsp Italian seasoning
- 2/3 cup Ricotta cheese (whole milk or 2%)
- 1/3 cup Grated parmesan cheese
- 1 tbsp Olive oil
- Sea salt
- 2/3 cup Mozzarella cheese (shredded, divided)
- Cook the spaghetti squash in the oven at 425 degrees F (218 degrees C), according to the instructions here.
- Meanwhile, heat the remaining tablespoon of oil in a large pan over medium-high heat. Add the garlic and cook for about 30 seconds, until fragrant. Add the ground beef. Season with sea salt and black pepper. Cook until browned (about 10 minutes), breaking apart the meat with a spoon or spatula.
- Stir in marinara sauce and Italian seasoning. Reduce heat to a gentle simmer. Simmer for about 10 minutes. If it's done before the squash is ready, cover to keep warm.
Ricotta Parmesan Cheese Layer
GET FULL RECIPE>>https://www.wholesomeyum.com/recipes/stuffed-spaghetti-squash-lasagna-boats-recipe-with-meat/?utm_medium=social&utm_source=pinterest&utm_campaign=tailwind_smartloop&utm_content=smartloop&utm_term=8302614