While I could eat a plate of mixed greens and steak consistently, he lean towards more, um, assortment. I've been exploring different avenues regarding formulas practically day by day and keeping in mind that few out of every odd one thumps it out of the recreation center, this Jalapeño Popper Chicken was a moment victor. The best part is that it's anything but difficult to prepare so it's ideal for those bustling weeknights!
Chicken, cream cheddar, jalapenos, and obviously bacon! You truly can't turn out badly. In case you're cooking for the family and the children are fanatics of the zest you can without much of a stretch leave the jalapeño bits off a couple of chicken bosoms, which is my main event for my children. It's as yet flavorful without it!
Also try our recipe Keto Crack Chicken
Low Carb Jalapeño Popper Chicken is an indulgent tasting, easy recipe and is keto friendly.
- 6 Boneless, Skinless Chicken Breast
- salt and pepper to taste
- For the Jalapeno Popper Layer
- 5 slices of bacon, diced
- 1/4 cup jalapeno slices, diced (the kind in the jar that you put on nachos)
- 1/4 cup diced onion
- 1 (8 oz) package cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup Kraft grated Parmesan
- For the Topping
- 2 oz bag of Pork Skins, crushed
- 1/2 cup Kraft grated Parmesan Cheese
- 4 TBSP butter, melted
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Place chicken breast in a 13×9 casserole dish and bake until juices run clear. 30-40 minutes, depending on the size of the breast.
- While chicken is baking, fry bacon pieces until crispy. Remove bacon and add onions and saute until tender.
- Remove from heat and add crispy bacon, onions, jalapenos, cream cheese, mayonnaise, cheddar and Parmesan cheese. Mix until well combined.
- Remove chicken from oven and reduce to 350 degrees.
- Spread jalapeno popper mixture all over each Chicken breast until well covered.
- Bake for 15 more minutes or until topping is starting to get brown and bubbly!
- For the Crumb topping: mix together the crushed pork skins, Parmesan cheese and melted butter. Sprinkle on top of jalapeno popper topped chicken and place under broiler for a couple of minutes until pork skins are browned. Careful not to burn it!!! Enjoy!
Read more our recipe Million Dollar Ravioli Lasagna
Source : https://bit.ly/2IRfOF1