Searching for a scrumptious tidbit to convey to your Super Bowl Party? Searching for some heavenly Tater Tot Appetizers? We're presenting these stacked potato tot sticks that are destined to be a hit with gathering goers!
Also try our recipe Easy Pesto Tortellini Skewers
Loaded tater tot skewers make tater tots even better! These are an easy way to make tater tots for a large party!
- Bag of Tater Tots
- 8 slices bacon chopped
- 1 cup cheese grated
- 1 tablespoon ranch seasoning
- Cook your tater tots according to directions until golden brown in color. Ours was in a 425 degree oven for 20-30 minutes.
- After you pull the tots out of the oven, let cool for approximately 2-5 minutes until you can skewer them onto the skewers. I suggest 6-7 per skewer.
- Once on the skewers and on the pan, sprinkle ranch dressing over each of tater tots.
- After that, sprinkle on the bacon and the cheese.
- Put the pan back into the oven for an additional 10 minutes until the cheese is fully melted and golden in color.
- Finally, remove from oven and serve.
Read more our recipe Chickpea Noodle Soup
Source : https://bit.ly/2H1IV6E