Today, I have some good times St. Patrick's Day Popcorn Recipe for you. Named Leprechaun popcorn, it is a simple to make green and white chocolate secured popcorn nibble with green mint M&Ms and St. Patrick's day sprinkles.
This St. Patrick's Day Popcorn formula is very simple to make. It just takes a couple of minutes, yet the outcomes are a fun St. Patrick's day nibble the two children and grown-ups will appreciate. The green and white chocolate secured Leprechaun Popcorn with M&Ms is similarly ideal for a children St. Patrick's Day festivity, for what it's worth for a fun adult bite to share at the workplace.
Holy person Patrick's Day Leprechaun popcorn is both a sweet and salty tidbit to commend the occasion with. I for one cherish the manner in which the salty popcorn counters the sweet taste of the chocolate.
Also try our recipe Popcorn Snowballs
Easy St. Patrick's Day Popcorn recipe that features green Chocolate Covered Popcorn with white chocolate drizzle, sprinkles and M&Ms.
- 1 bag of microwave popcorn light or regular butter (full sized, not snack)
- 1 cup green chocolate candy melts*
- 1/2 cup white chocolate candy melts*
- St. Patrick's Day sprinkles
- Green Mint M&Ms
- Pop the popcorn and remove the unpopped kernels.
- Place the candy melts in small bowls or glass measuring cups, one for each color.
- Microwave the green candy for 40 seconds then stir, repeat in 20 second intervals until melted and smooth. (takes 1-2 minutes dependent on melt brand and your microwave).
- Drizzle the melted green chocolate candy over of the bowl of popcorn and toss to coat (use a silicone spatula to ensure you get it all out.) Toss the popcorn with your hands until nicely coated. Then spread out onto a large serving platter (or baking sheet, if you are going to bag the popcorn up after). Optional* Add some green sugar sprinkles at this point.
- Melt the white candy melts and drizzle over the platter of popcorn, immediately top generously with St. Patrick's themed candy sprinkles. They will adhere to the melted white chocolate candy.
- Finally, toss on the M&Ms. Allow the Leprechaun Popcorn to cool a few minutes before serving.
Read more our recipe Reese Coffee Milkshake
Source : https://bit.ly/2TKIujS