- 300 g good quality ground turkey (10.6 oz)
- 250 g good quality ground pork, 20% fat (8.8 oz)
- 1 small red onion (45 g/ 1.6 oz)
- 1/4 cup fresh parsley (15 g/ 0.5 oz), plus extra for garnish
- 2 cloves garlic
- zest of 1 lemon
- 1 tsp of paprika
- Optional: fresh chilli to taste
- pinch sea salt and black pepper
- extra virgin olive oil or duck fat for frying
Dairy free basil pesto:
- 1/3 cup pine nuts (45 g/ 1.6 oz)
- 1 cup fresh basil (35 g/ 1.2 oz)
- 1 clove garlic
- 3 tbsp of extra virgin olive oil (45 ml)
- 1 1/2 tbsp fresh lemon juice
- pinch sea salt
- Simply place all the ingredients in a high speed food processor. Blitz until combined. It should still have textured, so not too smooth.
- Peel and finely dice the onion and garlic. Zest the lemon. Finely chop the parsley.
- Place the mince, onion, garlic, lemon zest, parsley, paprika and optional chilli in a bowl. Season with salt and pepper and mix well with your hands. Shape into 16 to 20 meatballs.
- GET FULL RECIPE>>https://ketodietapp.com/Blog/lchf/keto-turkey-meatballs-with-dairy-free-pesto