- 1 cup chickpea flour also called garbanzo bean flour (120 g)
- 1/2 cup tapioca flour/starch (60 g)
- 2 oz fresh baby spinach leaves (60 g)
- 1 - 1 1/8 cup water (240-270 ml)
- 1/3 tsp salt
- Process all ingredients in your food processor or blender until the batter is smooth. Use 1 cup of water if you plan to make thicker/smaller tortillas for tacos. Add about 1 1/8 cup of water if you want to make thinner/bigger tortillas for e.g. burritos.
- Pour about 1/3 cup of the batter into a non-stick skillet. You can add a few drops of oil to the skillet but I made the experience that the tortillas turn out great without oil. Make sure to use a non-stick skillet.
- GET FULL RECIPE>>https://elavegan.com/spinach-tortillas-gluten-free-healthy-vegan/