- 1/2 cup steel cut oats (can use regular rolled oats, just reduce cooking time by 5 minutes)
- 2 cups almond milk
- 1/2 overripe, mashed banana
- 1/2 Tbsp coconut oil
- 1 Tbsp maple syrup
- 1/2 Tbsp peanut butter
- 1/8 tsp salt
- Add oats and almond milk to a saucepan and bring to a boil.
- Once boiling, reduce heat to low and simmer for 15 minutes. Be sure to stir occasionally.
- Add in mashed banana, coconut oil, syrup, peanut butter, and salt. Use a fork to whisk and break up any chunks.
- get full recipe>>https://www.erinliveswhole.com/creamy-whipped-banana-oatmeal/