You can utilize new, solidified, or dried tortellini in this formula. I am not even going to lie however, solidified tortellini is one of my most loved things to keep loaded in the cooler. It's so natural to get the pack and go, diving into a formula.
You can't beat the cooking time-it's much snappier than plain old pasta. You likewise can't beat the potential outcomes. Truly, a brisk inquiry on the site will demonstrate you exactly what number of various formulas we've joined it into. Furthermore, that is exactly what we've done as such far.
Additionally, it's loaded with cheddar. Cheddar. When has anybody at any point griped about eating cheddar? No of my children, in any event and as a bustling guardian that is a major ordeal.
Also try our recipe Tortellini Soup with Italian Sausage & Spinach
Cheese filled tortellini are smothered in a savory tomato based cream sauce with healthy spinach stirred right in for a perfect meatless family meal.
- 1 lb cheese tortellini
- 1 tbsp minced garlic
- 1 cup chopped fresh spinach
- 1 14.5 ounce can petite diced tomatoes
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 1/2 teaspoons dried basil
- 1 teaspoon onion flakes
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1 1/2 cups half-and-half
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- Begin by boiling your tortellini noodles until they are al dente (aka ready). Follow the directions on the package for boiling time.
- While the tortellini is boiling, roughly chop the spinach.
- Heat a large skillet using medium heat and put the two minced garlic into it. Saute it briefly until fragrant, about thirty seconds or so.
- Add into the skillet the petite diced tomatoes (undrained), spinach, salt, pepper, dried basil, and onion flakes.
- Cook and stir over medium high heat until the mixture begins to bubble.
- In another bowl, combine the flour and half-and-half. Whisk until fairly smooth.
- Add the creamy mixture into the the skillet along with the Parmesan cheese.
- Heat through and reduce the heat to medium low and continue to stir and cook until it thickens, about 5 minutes.
- Add the drained tortellini and mix together gently.
- Serve and enjoy!
Read more our recipe WINTER DETOX MOROCCAN SWEET POTATO LENTIL SOUP (SLOW COOKER)
Source : https://bit.ly/2FXiHle