- 1 (13.8-oz) tube refrigerated pizza crust
- 2 Tbsp butter
- 8 large eggs
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1/2 cup bottled Ranch dressing
- 1 (3-oz) package real bacon bits
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Line a 15x10x1-inch pan with parchment paper.
- Unroll pizza dough and press bottom pan. Prick thoroughly with a fork.
- Bake 7 to 8 minutes, until lightly brown.
- While crust is baking, whisk together eggs and milk. In a nonstick skillet, heat butter over medium heat. Add eggs; cook and stir just until thickened and no liquid egg remains.
- get full recipe>>https://www.plainchicken.com/2018/07/cracked-out-breakfast-pizza.html?utm_source=bloglovin.com&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+blogspot%2FwJJTP+%28Plain+Chicken%29