Coquito | Christmas isn't Christmas without a glass of cold coquito (co-kee-to). In the event that you don't have the foggiest idea about what's coquito my heart harms for you since it's the best thing EVER! I like to call it eggnog's better tasting cheeky cousin. Despite the fact that it's in no way like eggnog.
I make jugs of this consistently and give away as blessings to loved ones. Convey a container of coquito to any occasion gathering and I am sure you will be welcomed back the following year.
Also try our recipe Mexican Mocha
Coquito is a creamy coconut rum drink that is essential to any Puerto Rican Christmas celebration. It's best enjoyed super cold.
- 1 (12 oz) can evaporated milk
- 1 (14 oz) can sweetened condensed milk
- 2 cups (1 15 oz can) cream of coconut (like Coco Lopez)
- 1/4 tsp cinnamon
- 1/8 tsp nutmeg
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 1/2 cup white rum
- cinnamon sticks for garnish
- Mix all ingredients in a blender at high speed.
- Refrigerate for a minimum of 1 hour.
- Shake well before serving.
- Serve cold in a small glass. Garnish with cinnamon stick.
- Coquito (without egg) will last in an airtight container refrigerated for 4-6 months.
- If the some of the coconut fat solidifies let it sit on the counter for 10 minutes and give it a good shake before serving.
Read more our recipe Chocolate Crinkle Cookies
Source : https://bit.ly/2XDDZtV