Simple + Delicious = Weeknight supper achievement! You can prepare this Broccoli Alfredo Chicken Bake Recipe in minutes utilizing just a single dish to have a hot, new supper on the table in minutes and insignificant chaos to tidy up a while later. This supper is a child pleaser with the velvety alfredo sauce and softened cheddar, yet at the same time pressed with bunches of sound broccoli and healthy chicken bosom. This supper will be a family most loved right away
In the event that you truly love things decent and mushy, you can include some additional here too. Or then again in the event that you aren't a cheddar individual, you could abandon it off out and out, in spite of the fact that I can't envision not being a cheese person!
Also try our recipe Jalapeño Popper Chicken Casserole
This Easy Broccoli Alfredo Chicken Bake Recipe is perfect when you are looking for easy weeknight dinner ideas. Add this to your weekly meal plan!
- 3-4 boneless, skinless, chicken breasts
- 2 cups alfredo sauce
- 1 head of fresh broccoli, finely chopped (about 2 cups)
- 1 cup mozzerella cheese, shredded
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp ground pepper
- Preheat the oven to 375F.
- Wash and finely chop the broccoli head, then set aside.
- In a large baking dish, lay each chicken breast side by side in a single layer. Then sprinkle the garlic powder, salt and pepper evenly over the top of them to season.
- Spread the broccoli florets evenly over the chicken, then pour the alfredo sauce over the broccoli and finally top with the mozzarella cheese.
- Place in the oven on the middle rack for 40-50 minutes or until the chicken is cooked through and the broccoli is tender.
- Remove from the oven and allow to cool for 5-10 minutes. Then serve hot over pasta, rice, mashed potatoes, or sautéed spinach.
Read more our recipe Loaded Tater Tot Skewers
Source : https://bit.ly/2DMa9Mo