This prepared ravioli is a family top pick, and unbelievably simple to put together ultimately! The most effortless family-satisfying supper you will ever make!
This speedy and simple formula will before long be a family top pick! What I adore most about this feast is that the straightforward 3 fixings keep going forever, so you can generally have them in stock and prepared to fly in the stove on occupied supper evenings. It's additionally similarly as great eaten left throughout the following day!
I call this "lethargic lasagna" in light of the fact that with the majority of the layering it truly does taste and feel simply like lasagna. Preparing the ravioli unquestionably gives it an a lot more extravagant flavor. The sauce heats up pleasant and thick, and the sautéed cheddar includes that additional touch.
Also try our recipe Million Dollar Ravioli Lasagna
This quick, easy and cheap dinner recipe is perfect for the family! It's made with 3 simple ingredients, and is absolutely delicious. An excellent main dish idea for any busy mom or dad!
- 1 (25 oz bag) frozen ravioli
- 1 (24 oz jar) marinara sauce
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/3 cup parmesan cheese for sprinkling (optional)
- Preheat your oven to 400 degrees and grease a 9x13 baking dish.
- Spread about 3/4 cup of your marinara sauce into the bottom of your baking dish.
- Arrange half of the frozen ravioli in a single layer over the sauce.
- Top with half of the remaining sauce and half of the mozzarella cheese.
- Repeat the layers starting with what's left of the frozen ravioli. Finish by topping with the remainder of the sauce and mozzarella. Sprinkle with parmesan if you'd like.
- Cover the baking dish with aluminum foil and bake for 30 minutes. Remove the foil and continue baking for about 15 minutes, or until the cheese is bubbly and starting to brown.
- Let it cool for 5-10 minutes, and then serve alone or with garlic bread, salad or veggies. Enjoy!
- Try mixing it up with ravioli stuffed with beef, chicken or spinach. You can also add things to the layers like pepperoni slices, sausage, fresh basil leaves, veggies or garlic for added variety.
- You can also add to or replace the marinara with alfredo sauce.
Read more our recipe Broccoli Alfredo Chicken Bake
Source : https://bit.ly/2HhRf1s