- 1 pound chicken breasts boneless skinless
- cooking spray
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon coarse ground black pepper
- 1 cup greek yogurt fat free
- 1 1/2 tablespoons curry powder
- 1 lime juiced and zested
- 1 red bell pepper cut into 1" cubes
- 1 yellow bell pepper cut into 1" cubes
- 1 orange bell pepper cut into 1" cubes
- 1 head broccoli cut into small florets
- 2 cups mango chunks patted dry if frozen and thawed
Note: click on times in the instructions to start a kitchen timer while cooking.
- Cut the chicken breasts into 1" chunks and season with salt and pepper.
- Heat a cast iron skillet on high heat and spray with cooking spray.
- Cook the chicken for 3-5 minutes, stir and cook and additional 2-3 minutes until cooked through.
- Get full recipe >> CLICK HERE