Dawns and dusk are one of life's little delights. I have several dawn/nightfall pictures. I don't know what I am regularly going to do with them, however the stunning hues in the sky force me to take pictures. And after that the sky changes with consistently, consistently and I need to snap another picture.
Try not to stress, cause I can hear all of you the path amidst Minnesota instructing me to put down my camera and appreciate the occasion, I do that as well! In this way, today I am sharing a formula for a Sunset Slushie that catches a portion of those lovely shades of the setting sun.
Also try our recipe Mermaid Layered Slushies
This kid-friendly Sunset Slushie recipe is a perfect beverage for sharing with family and friends. Make it as a layered sunrise drink for breakfast too.
- 2 cups ice
- 2 cups diet citrus soda
- 1/4 cup BAILEYS® Original Irish Cream
- 1/2 packet powdered unsweetened blue drink mix (about 1/2 tsp)
- 6 ounces pulp-free frozen orange juice concentrate
- 1/2 cup water
- 2 cups ice
- 3/4 cup BAILEYS® Original Irish Cream
- Cherry grenadine syrup
Blue Slushie Layer:
- Blend together ice, diet citrus soda, BAILEYS® Original Irish Cream and powdered, unsweetened blue drink mix.
- Pour into a container and set it in freezer while making the next layer.
Orange Slushie Layer:
- Blend the pulp-free frozen orange juice concentrate, water, ice and BAILEYS® Original Irish Cream.
- Put the orange slushie in cups.
- Tilt the cups and slowly pour cherry grenadine syrup down the inside of the cup.
- Since the cherry grenadine syrup has the most sugar, it will slowly settle on the bottom of the cup.
- Use the end of a straw to gently stir the cherry grenadine into the bottom of orange slushie to turn it pink.
- Carefully spoon the blue slushie on top of the orange slushie.
Read more our recipe Baked Garlic Parmesan Potato Wedges
Source : https://bit.ly/2Ibwt5T