I needed a portion of those natural flavors, just helped up so I could remain a beneficial individual from society and be solid. I began with a bed of cilantro-lime quinoa. Heaped on the veggies (this is the place you can get extremely imaginative and tweak this to your preferring), at that point shower on the smooth avocado-lime dressing.
Why I love this Quinoa Burrito Bowl:
- It’s filling, but not comatose filling
- I felt good and healthy after eating it
- The toppings are totally customizable
- It’s delicious!
- And the dressing is a-ma-zing!
Also try our recipe Vegan Sweet Potato Buddha Bowls with Almond Butter Dressing
Super delicious and filling Quinoa Burrito Bowl with Avocado-Lime Dressing
- ½ cup greek yogurt
- 1 avocado
- 1 cup cilantro
- 2 garlic cloves
- 2 limes zested and juiced
- 1 - 2 jalapeños, seeded
- 2 tablespoons mint, roughly chopped
- ½ teaspoon Kosher salt
- freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- 1 cup quinoa
- 1 lime zested and juiced
- ½ cup cilantro, roughly chopped
- Kosher salt and freshly ground pepper to taste
- 1 romaine heart, chopped
- 1 15 ounce can black beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 15 ounce can whole kernel corn
- ½ pint grape tomatoes, sliced lengthwise
- ¼ cup red onion, diced
- 1 avocado, diced
- In the bowl of a food processor, add the all of the ingredients for the avocado-lime dressing. Puree until smooth and creamy. Taste and more salt and pepper, if needed. Refrigerate until ready to use.
- Cook the quinoa according to the package directions. Drain and transfer to a large bowl. Add the lime juice, lime zest, cilantro, salt, and pepper. Toss well to combine.
- Divide the cilantro-lime quinoa into two bowls, add the lettuce, black beans, corn, grape tomatoes, red onion, and avocado. Drizzle with the avocado-lime dressing and enjoy!
Read more our recipe Fresh Berry Vanilla Layered Cake
Source : https://bit.ly/1iUOCTn