- 2 containers ricotta cheese
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 2 eggs
- 2 jars Ragu Traditional Sauce
- 12 lasagna noodles
- Preheat oven to 375°. Combine ricotta cheese, 1 cup mozzarella cheese, 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese and eggs in bowl; set aside.
- Spread 1 cup Sauce in 13 x 9-inch baking dish. Layer 4 uncooked noodles, then 1 cup Sauce and 1/2 of the ricotta cheese mixture; repeat. Top with remaining 4 uncooked noodles and remaining Sauce.
- GET FULL RECIPE>>https://www.yummly.com/recipe/No-Boiling-Lasagna-1073204