This Million Dollar Ravioli Lasagna has been a family most loved for quite a long time! It is so snappy and simple to amass with pretty much 10 minutes of planning time. It's stacked with hamburger ravioli, or you can utilize cheddar or mushroom ravioli for a meatless dinner. Layered with cream cheddar, parmesan, sharp cream and seasonings. At that point a lot of marinara and mozzarella for a genuinely soothing ravioli prepare.
This is called ravioli "lasagna" since it is layered like conventional lasagna as opposed to combining everything. I lean toward the hamburger ravioli to get a touch of meat in the dish, and on the grounds that it's as of now very rich from the majority of the cheddar.
Also try our recipe MUSHROOM LASAGNA
Million Dollar Ravioli Lasagna is the easiest and most flavorful baked ravioli you'll ever make! This comfort food lasagna casserole is a total crowd pleaser!
- 1 25 Ounce Package Frozen Beef Ravioli
- 1 8 Ounce Package Cream Cheese Softened
- 1 Cup Sour Cream
- 1 Cup Parmesan Cheese Divided
- 2 Teaspoons Garlic Powder
- 2 Teaspoons Italian Seasoning
- 1 Teaspoon Onion Powder
- 1/2 Teaspoon Salt
- 3 Cups Shredded Mozzarella Cheese Divided
- 1 24 Ounce Jar Marinara Sauce
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- In a medium bowl mix together the softened cream cheese with the sour cream, 1/2 cup of the parmesan cheese, garlic powder, Italian seasoning, onion powder, and salt.
- Pour about 1/4 cup of marinara sauce onto the bottom of a 9x13 inch baking dish.
- Place half of the frozen ravioli in a single layer on top of the marinara sauce.
- Top with half of the cream cheese mixture, and about 1 Cup of mozzarella cheese.
- Spread half of the remaining marinara sauce on top of the mozzarella.
- Repeat these layers one more time ending with a sprinkling of mozzarella and parmesan cheese.
- Cover dish with foil and bake in preheated oven for 30 minutes.
- Uncover and bake for another 10-15 minutes until cheese is melted.
Read more our recipe EVOLVED LENTIL WRAPS
Source : https://bit.ly/2T44dHw