When I began to consider making this chocolate formula I couldn't choose what to make. First I considered a treat, which appears to be great enough. In any case, we've had a lot of treats around here recently. At that point I thought of making a flavorful formula, think mole.
In any case, I need to try out my mole thought a couple of times with the goal that I know it's great. At that point I considered warm and comfortable hot chocolate. What's more, well, you realize I adore Mexican flavors, so this incredibly scrumptious Mexican Mocha was conceived.
This Mexican Mocha is a thick rich warm measure of chocolate goodness. Not very sweet. What's more, extremely yummy. I like that it's truly sound as well. No sugar required in this for me.
Also try our recipe Gingerbread Latte
I also love a good cup of coffee, and if we can kick that up a notch or two with some Mexican flavors, and toss that all together to get a lovely warm cup of Mexican Mocha goodness.
- 1 ounce Mexican chocolate or dark chocolate chopped
- 1 cup canned coconut milk
- ½ cup strong brewed coffee
- ¼ teaspoon cinnamon
- ¼ teaspoon vanilla extract
- pinch cayenne pepper
- In a small saucepan over medium heat, combine chopped chocolate and coconut milk. Stir to combine as you bring the milk to a light simmer.
- Remove from heat once all the chocolate has melted, and stir in the coffee, cinnamon, vanilla extract, and cayenne.
- Pour into cups and enjoy.
Read more our recipe Zuppa Toscana Soup
Source : https://bit.ly/2IAyclv