Eggs are a staple of the ketogenic diet. They are exceptionally reasonable (my Walmart moves 60 eggs for $2. Would you be able to accept that!?), extremely sound, and scrumptious. Yet, eggs can get exhausting. Fortunately, they're additionally extremely simple to modify!
Today I need to tell you the best way to make this astonishing Keto Chorizo Omelet. Also, it is goooood! Gooey, Spicy, Meaty, Hearty, it is such a yummy breakfast with amazing macros.
Also try our recipe Keto Crack Chicken
Tired of eating eggs? This Keto Chorizo Omelette will make your breakfast egg-citing again!
- 2 Large Eggs
- 1/4 Cup Spinach, Chopped
- 2 Tablespoons White Onion
- 2 tablespoons Heavy Whipping Cream
- 2 Ounces of Chorizo
- 1/4 Cup Cheddar Cheese, Shredded
- Salt & Pepper to Taste
- 1 Tablespoon Sour Cream
- 1/8 cup of diced avocado
- 1 Slice of Bacon, Crumbled
- Cook Chorizo According to Package Instructions
- In a medium bowl, whisk eggs, spinach, heavy whipping cream, and onion.
- Pour mixture into non-stick skillet at low to medium heat
- Flip omelette when firm enough. Cover omelette briefly with lid if not firming up
- Sprinkle Cheese on other side and cook evenly
- Remove from heat and place on plate
- Add Chorizo to omelette and roll egg
- Top with Sour Cream, Diced Avocado, Bacon and more Chorizo
Read more our recipe Cantonese Steamed Fish
Source : https://bit.ly/2SEUlyW