I have the ideal supper thought for a bustling weeknight: Honey Garlic Salmon. It's overly simple, just takes 20 minutes and requires just 5 fixings which you most likely as of now have in your wash room.
Burning the salmon in a hot skillet keeps the salmon fresh outwardly and soggy within. The high warmth and speedy cooking seals in the dampness particularly when you have the skin left on the salmon.
Presently about the coating. It is astonishing! I combine nectar and lemon squeeze and add it to the container with the salmon and garlic. It is sweet, sticky and tart. All that you need a sauce to be.
Also try our recipe Basil & Lemon Baked Salmon in Foil
20 Minute Honey Garlic Salmon. Pan fried and served with a sweet and sticky honey lemon glaze.
- 4 salmon filets, skin on
- 1 tablespoon oil
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 3 tablespoons honey
- 2 tablespoons fresh squeezed lemon juice
- chopped parsley for garnish, if desired
- Season salmon with salt and pepper.
- Add oil to a large skillet over medium high heat.
- Once hot add in the salmon skin side down.
- Cook salmon for 5-7 minutes on skin side (depending on size).
- Very carefully flip salmon. If the skin is sticking to the pan give it more time to cook. It should release easily from the pan.
- Add garlic to the pan and cook for 1 minute.
- Combine honey and lemon juice in a small bowl. Add the sauce to the pan.
- Continue cooking for 1-3 minutes or until the salmon is fully cooked and looks opaque and the sauce is thick.
- Take off of the heat. When the salmon is cool enough to handle peel off the skin.
- Serve immediately with a sprinkle of chopped parsley for garnish, if desired.
Read more our recipe Big Mac Salad
Source : https://bit.ly/2t86IsS