I made these new peach margaritas to commend my birthday a month ago, and they turned out so delectable that I simply needed to impart the formula to you! While I don't drink all that frequently, I do love a decent, clean mixed drink every so often! This crisp peach margarita is certainly my new top choice! I've made this both with plain shimmering water just as coconut La Croix shining water, and both were tasty. Don't hesitate to get inventive!
Despite the fact that I like to serve this margarita on the stones, it can generally be mixed with ice too. Appreciate whatever works best for you! Appreciate!
Also try our recipe Strawberry Mango Margaritas
This fresh peach margarita is definitely my new favorite, the perfect cocktail to celebrate the flavors of summer!
- ½ cup diced, peeled peaches (approximately ½ medium peach)
- 2 oz. silver tequila (I used Patron)
- 1 oz. fresh lime juice
- 1 teaspoon – 1 tablespoon honey , depending on your taste
- 2 oz. sparkling water (I used La Croix sparkling water, you can always get creative with flavors!)
- If desired, salt the rim of your glass. To do this, place the salt on a small plate and rub the rim of the glass with a lime wedge. Press the rim of the glass into the salt.
- Place the peaches, tequila, lime juice and honey in a blender. Blend until completely smooth. Pour over ice into a glass and add the sparkling water. Stir to combine. Enjoy!
Read more our recipe Jalapeno Popper Dip
Source : https://bit.ly/2ttLkOE