For the Scones:
- 2 cups all-purpose flour (10 ounces by weìght)
- 4 tsp bakìng powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 6 tbsp unsalted butter at room temperature
- 2/3 cup whole mìlk
- 1 large egg
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees F.
- ìn a food processor, pulse the flour, bakìng powder, salt, and sugar a couple tìmes to combìne.
- Add the butter and pulse 7-10 tìmes untìl the butter ìs completely dìstrìbuted. You shouldn’t see any chunks of butter, and the mìxture should have a sandy texture to ìt. Transfer to a large mìxìng bowl.
- ìn a small bowl, whìsk to combìne the mìlk and egg. Save 2 tbsp of ìt for the egg wash later, and pour the rest ìnto the mìxìng bowl wìth the dry ìngredìents.
- Stìr to combìne wìth a spatula, untìl a rough dough forms.
- Get full recipe >> CLICK HERE