Everybody needs a "Go-To" formula for a Busy Day, a Big Crowd or perhaps simply those occasions when you would prefer not to cook. This Easy Crockpot Taco Soup Recipe is mine, it's easy to assemble, Perfect for a Large Group and incredible as remains :).
I quite often have the fixings in my wash room prepared to go, so on a Busy day I can dump everything in the Crockpot and go! I consider this a "Dump and Run" Recipe meaning, you simply toss everything together in under 5 minutes and your out the entryway, when you get back home Dinner is Ready on the Table.
Also try our recipe Spicy White Cheddar Beer Cheese Soup
Easy Crockpot Taco Soup Recipe! This 7 Can Slow Cooker Dump Soup is an easy Weekly Dinner Plan idea or freezer meal for kids or a crowd everyone will LOVE!
- 3 Cans of Beans (I mix Red Beans & Black Beans)
- 2 Cans of Diced Tomatoes
- 1 Can of Whole Kernel Corn
- 1 Can of Rotel (Diced Tomatoes with Green Chilies)
- 1 Package of Taco Seasoning
- 1 Package of Ranch Dressing
- 1 32 oz. Container of Chicken Broth
- 2 Cups Cooked Ground Beef
- Combine all the Ingredients in the Crockpot and cook on high for 4 hours, you can also cook on low for 8 hours if your going to be gone all day.
- Optional: I add Cooked Rice to mine sometimes, and if I do that, I just add it at the very end so it doesn’t get soggy. You don’t have to add the rice unless you think you’d like it. It’s totally up you you!
Read more our recipe Low Carb Lasagna Stuffed Peppers
Source : https://bit.ly/2U3apMm