- 5 Lbs Sirloin Tip Roast or Rump Roast
- 1 Can 14.5 oz Red Gold Diced Tomatoes Tomatoes have two key nutrients that have a big impact on heart health: lycopene and potassium. Some research shows that lycopene may lower LDL, or “bad” cholesterol.
- 7 Cloves Fresh Garlic Garlic offers a variety of benefits, from cardiovascular protection, and lowering LDL levels along with triglycerides and lowering blood pressure.
- 2-3 Teaspoons Garlic Powder
- 1 Tablespoon Oregano Oregano treats inflammation in the body.
- 1 Tablespoon Dried Parsely Parsely is very in Vitamin B, which provides folate which is needed to maintain healthy heart.
- 1.5 Cups Mild Giardiniera
- 15 Grinds Black pepper
- 1 Teaspoon Salt
- 1 Leaf Bay Leaf Bay leaves, contain rutin and it helps strengthens capillary walls in the heart and the body’s extremities, while caffeic acid, which is in bay leaves, can help eliminate LDL or bad cholesterol from the cardiovascular system.
- Sweet Potato Fries
- 1 Package Frozen Sweet Potato Fries Eating potassium-rich sweet potatoes helps promote a healthy heart. Higher potassium intake allows you to excrete more sodium, lower your blood pressure and reduce your risk for heart disease, according to the American Heart Association.
- First, add canned tomatoes, garlic powder, salt, black pepper, giardiniera, garlic cloves, oregano, and parsley to a bowl.
- Then, stir, cover, and store in the refrigerator for at least one hour.
- Next, combine the roast and the refrigerated marinade in a crockpot and set to cook for 10 hours
- get full recipe>>https://heartatworkrecipes.com/recipe/slow-cooker-classic-chicago-style-italian-beef-sandwiches/