These chocolate crease treats are one of my most loved occasion treats. Their surface is fundamentally the same as brownies. They're chewy, fudgy and profoundly chocolatey within and fresh outwardly.
Be that as it may, I didn't know about utilizing oil in treats. I generally use spread however this time I chose to roll out an improvement out it an attempt. What's more, I was wonderfully astounded! They turned out more than heavenly. I made them bigger than the formula demonstrated and I got less treats (around 50 rather than 70).
Also try our recipe Triple Dark Chocolate Truffle Brownies
These cookies are made with Chocolate! Chewy, delicious and coated with confectioners' sugar, these Chocolate Crinkle Cookies are the best!
- 120g (1 cup) unsweetened cocoa powder
- 400g (2 cups) white sugar
- 120ml (1/2 cup) vegetable oil
- 4 eggs
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 250g (2 cups) all purpose flour
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp salt
- ~1/2 cup confectioner's sugar (for coating)
- In a medium bowl, mix together cocoa powder, sugar and oil. Beat in eggs and vanilla. Mix until smooth and shiny.
- In another bowl, combine together flour, baking powder and salt. Stir into the cocoa mixture with a wooden spoon just until smooth.
- Cover the dough with plastic wrap and refrigerate for at least 4 hours (I chilled them overnight).
- Preheat oven to 180C / 350F. Prepare 4 cookie sheets with parchment paper. Roll dough into 1 inch (I rolled them into 2 inch balls. Recommended!) balls. Coat each ball in icing sugar and place onto cookie sheets. Leave some space because they will spread.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes for smaller cookies, and 12-14 minutes for larger cookies. Let cool for at least 5 minutes before removing from cookie sheets.
Read more our recipe Ham Hash Brown Breakfast Casserole
Source : https://bit.ly/2hpvdhg