Chickpea noodle soup is veggie lover comfort nourishment without a trace of issue. It's brisk and simple and fulfilling, and I very prescribe it.
Chickpea noodle soup is fast and simple veggie lover comfort sustenance at its best. Try not to modest far from carmelizing the vegetables in the second step. It includes a great deal of flavor. Furthermore, make a point to utilize a great vegetable stock.
Also try our recipe Crock Pot Vegetable Lentil Soup
Chickpea noodle soup is vegan comfort food at its finest. Warming, easy to make and ready in 30 minutes.
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 large yellow onion, diced
- 3 large carrots, diced
- 3 stalks celery, diced
- 5 garlic cloves, minced
- 12 cups good vegetable broth (see note)
- 2 teaspoons dried herbes de Provence or thyme
- 3 dried bay leaves
- Plenty of freshly ground black pepper
- 12 ounces wide noodles
- 2 15.5 cans chickpeas, drained and rinsed
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh parsley
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- In a large (about 7-quart) Dutch oven or other pot with a heavy bottom, warm the oil over medium-high heat.
- Add onion, carrot and celery and cook, stirring only occasionally, for about 10 minutes, until lightly browned in spots and begging to get tender.
- Stir in garlic and cook for a minute more.
- Add broth, herbes de Provence or thyme, bay leaves, and pepper (along with a teaspoon of fine sea salt if the broth and chickpeas are unsalted) and bring to a boil, then simmer, covered, for 10 minutes.
- While broth simmers, bring a pot of well salted water to a boil and cook noodles to al dente according to package directions. Drain and toss with a little bit of oil to prevent sticking.
- Off the heat, stir in chickpeas, parsley, and lemon juice. Ladle soup into bowls, adding noodles to individual bowls right before serving.
Read more our recipe 2 Ingredient Low Carb Chips
Source : https://bit.ly/2nOfw48