- 1 tbsp grass-fed butter (or ghee)
- 1 lb ground breakfast sausage (or chorizo)
- 1 lb potatoes, cut into small cubes
- 1 bell pepper, diced
- 1 onion, diced
- 12 eggs
- 1 cup salsa
- 1/4 cup cilantro, chopped (plus more for garnish)
- Salt and pepper
- 2 avocados sliced
- Preheat oven to 375° Fahrenheit and grease a 9x13 baking dish with butter or ghee.
- Heat a large pan over medium heat. Once hot, add in sausage. Break into small bits and cook, stirring occasionally, until the sausage is browned, about 7-8 minutes. Remove, reserving the fat in the pan, and place on a plate for later.
- While the sausage is cooking, chop potatoes, bell pepper and onion as noted.
- GET FULL RECIPE>>https://realsimplegood.com/breakfast-burrito-casserole/