I needed to share this simple Berry Champagne Punch with y'all in light of the fact that it is simply so unimaginably flawless and tastes astonishing also.
This is an extraordinary formula to have close by for engaging, regardless of whether it's for New Year's Eve or Easter early lunch. It's a mix of a couple of basic fixings that truly met up to WOW your taste buds.
Also try our recipe Summer Berry Sangria
This Berry Champagne Punch is the perfect way to kick off New Year’s Eve! Perfect for Valentine’s Day, Easter brunch and Mother’s Day too!
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1 cup water
- 6 oz fresh raspberries
- 6 oz fresh blackberries
- 6 oz fresh strawberries
- 1 bottle champagne or sparkling wine
- 2 liters lemon-lime soda
- fresh berries for garnish (optional)
- Combine granulated sugar and water in a small saucepan over medium heat. Stir occasionally until sugar has dissolved. Remove from heat and let cool. (Store in refrigerator.)
- Combine raspberries and ¼ cup of simple syrup and puree until smooth. I use my immersion blender for this task.
- Repeat with blackberries and strawberries.
- Strain through a fine mesh strainer to eliminate seeds.
- Add one tablespoon of berry puree to a champagne flute or wine glass.
- Fill glass half-way full with champagne. Gently stir to combine.
- Top with champagne and/or lemon-lime soda.
Read more our recipe Frozen Inspired Cookies
Source : https://bit.ly/2IqbOLi