- 5 cups chopped cauliflower florets
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup all purpose flour
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- salt and pepper to taste
- vegetable oil for frying
- Place the cauliflower into the food processor and process until finely minced.
- Transfer the cauliflower into a large mixing bowl and add the rest of the ingredients, excluding the vegetable oil. Mix everything well. (You should have a nice, paste-like mixture. If the mixture looks a little too soft and moist – add some more flour.)
- Using an ice-cream scoop as a measure, form small, 1/3 inch-thick patties. You can make them smaller or larger depending on your personal preference.
- GET FULL RECIPE>>https://cooktoria.com/basic-cauliflower-fritters/