I love cauliflower in vegetarian cooking for its versatility. You can turn it into soup, rice and now even deliciously batter-coated bites!
Cauliflower has a great dense and meaty texture, so it’s really satiating as far as veggies go. It also contains tons of vitamins, fibre and antioxidants. So basically you should be making this recipe on the reg.
How to make Bang Bang Cauliflower:
- 1 cup gluten-free flour (can sub regular flour, spelt flour…etc.)
- 1 cup almond milk
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- 1 head of cauliflower, cut into florets
Bang bang sauce:
- 1/3 cup sweet chili sauce
- 1 tsp sriracha
- 1 tsp soy sauce
- 2 tsp lime juice
- 2 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- Preheat the oven to 450 degrees F and line a baking pan with parchment paper
- Mix the flour, almond milk, salt and pepper together in a bowl until smooth.
- Dip each piece of cauliflower into the batter, let any excess batter drip off then place the cauliflower bites on the baking pan.
- Vìsìt Bang Bang Cauliflower @ choosingchia.com for full ìnstructìons and recìpe notes.