One of my outright most loved low-carb dinners is gooey cauliflower breadsticks. They are too easy to make, taste delightful and are extremely solid. I've made them into cakes, pizza hulls, and breadsticks, and all variants of the cauliflower-based covering worked out truly well. I was tested to take a stab at making my remain by formula with the new Green Giant riced veggies, explicitly the cauliflower and sweet potato blend.
I was overly eager to discover Green Giant is currently making three distinct kinds of riced veggies. Additionally, they are made 100% with vegetables, they have 70% less calories than rice and they are sans gluten and come without sauce so you can season them simply the manner in which you like. I can't get over how much time and exertion it recoveries to simply have the riced veggies close by to influence my most loved to go to cauliflower breadsticks. You can discover them in the Walmart solidified vegetable walkway.
Also try our recipe Cauliflower Pizza Crust
This three-ingredient cheesy cauliflower breadsticks recipe is low-carb, gluten-free and great for dinner using riced cauliflower.
- Bag of Green Giant Riced Cauliflower & Sweet Potato
- Bag of Green Giant Riced Cauliflower
- 1 Cup of Shredded Cheddar Cheese
- 1 Cup of Mozzarella Cheese
- 2 Large Eggs
- Chopped Oregano (optional)
- Salt and Pepper, to Taste
- Thaw the riced cauliflower bags in the refrigerator until thawed completely.
- Using a kitchen towel, place the cauliflower and sweet potato riced veggies in the center of the towel and squeeze as much water out as you can. Take time to continue squeezing for a couple minutes to remove as much water as possible. Place the squeezed veggies in a separate bowl. Squeeze in batches until all the water is removed.
- Combine the dried cauliflower and sweet potatoes and add one cup of cheddar cheese a half cup of mozzarella, two eggs, oregano and salt and pepper to a bowl and mix until combined.
- On a parchment-lined baking sheet, spread the cauliflower mixture onto the pan and create a rectangle, using your hands to flatten it out.
- Bake at 400 degrees for 20 minutes, until the top is golden brown. Remove from the oven and carefully flip over. Top the cooked side with the remaining mozzarella cheese. Return to the oven and bake for another 15-20 minutes, until the cheese melts and the underside is browned. Serve immediately after slicing.
Read more our recipe Fresh Peach Margaritas
Source : https://bit.ly/2l7xu0g