You absolutely wouldn't figure that these delectable little chips were low carb in light of the fact that they're SO fulfilling! On the off chance that you like fresh cheddar, you're going to cherish these. Also, truly, they're made with only 2 basic fixings! Actually, you most likely as of now have them two close by.
This is my most loved low carb nibble formula since it really has a crunch! I may even go as far to state that they're superior to anything potato chips. Perhaps this is on the grounds that they don't have the majority of the blame.
Also try our recipe Zucchini Tots
Easy low carb chips recipe with crispy cheese. These tasty chips will satisfy without the guilt! A favorite low carb snack.
- 4 egg whites
- approximately 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese (or cheese of your choice)
- seasoning to taste (optional)
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Grease a mini muffin pan REALLY well with vegetable or olive oil. You can also use Pam, but personally, I don’t think it works as well.
- Separate 4 egg whites and seasoning of choice into a bowl and whisk well. I just add a pinch of garlic salt and black pepper, and sometimes rosemary!
- Spoon about 1/2 tablespoon of your egg white mixture into each muffin compartment (just until you have a very thin layer covering the bottom). The muffin pan I use has 24 slots, and I find that 3-4 egg whites fills them perfectly. Keep in mind, the thinner you cover the bottom, the crispier your chips will be. If you make it too thick, your chips will only be crispy on the rim, but still really tasty!
- Top each one with a pinch of shredded cheddar cheese. When I’m done, I use a small spatula to make sure none of the cheese is touching the edges for easier clean up. The cheese tends to stick to the sides a bit. The silicone muffin tins are much easier to clean… I’m ordering one pronto. 😉
- Bake for 10-20 minutes or until the edges have browned. Your baking time will depend on how thick your egg mixture is.
- Use a small spatula to remove the chips from the pan. Eat immediately and enjoy!
Read more our recipe Honey Garlic Baked Cauliflower
Source : https://bit.ly/2VsOyig