Champagne (or cava or prosecco or some other pleasant, dry bubbly that resembles a decent arrangement at the alcohol store) makes any social occasion feel in a flash happy and extravagant. You should simply pop the stopper—or discover a semi-bold, physically fit individual to do it for you—and it's a gathering.
This Raspberry Champagne Float is a simple, wonderful, and fun expansion to any festival! Raspberry sherbet or sorbet finished with champagne. Straightforward and tasty!
Also try our recipe Raspberry Peach Italian Cream Sodas
Raspberry Champagne Floats. TWO INGREDIENTS! A fun pink dessert-meets-cocktails for your next New Year’s Eve, bachelorette party, bridal shower, or Valentine’s Day.
- Raspberry sherbet — or sorbet : 1 scoop per person—I used sherbet for the creamier texture, but sorbet is a delicious dairy-free option
- Champagne — or sparkling wine : about 1/4 cup per person, plus more as desired—I recommend choosing a brut or extra dry
- or serving: Fresh raspberries
- Place a scoop of sherbet in each glass.
- Top with champagne and fresh raspberries. Enjoy!
Read more our recipe Chicken Pot Pie Casserole
Source : https://bit.ly/2DNs596